Best Investment Podcasts in 5 Different Categories
1. Investing Basics:
– Financial Freedom by Chris Hogan
– Money For The Rest of Us with J. David Stein
– The Investor’s Podcast Network with Preston Pysh and Stig Brodersen
– ChooseFI with Jonathan Mendonsa and Brad Barrett
– BiggerPockets Money Show with Scott Trench and Mindy Jensen
2. Retirement Planning:
– Retire Right Podcast by Rick Kahler, CFP®
– Rock Your Retirement featuring Jillian Johnsrud and Andy Smithson
– The Retirement Answer Man hosted by Roger Whitney, CFP®
– Retired Inspired With Chris Hogan & Rachel Cruze
– Retirement Starts Today with Joe Saul-Sehy
3. Real Estate Investing:
– The Real Estate Guys Radio Show with Robert Helms and Russell Gray
– The BiggerPockets Podcast by Joshua Dorkin and Brandon Turner
– The Rental Income Podcast with Abhi & Matt
– Building Wealth With Melissa LeFever by Melissa LeFever
– The Think Realty Podcast hosted by Bill Manassero and April Hamilton
4. Alternative Investments:
– The Investor’s Field Guide with Patrick O’Shaughnessy
– Masters of Money with Adam Carroll
– Equity Mates Investing Podcast Hosted By Pat Garrett & Alana Barnett
– The Money Tree Investing Podcast with Andrew Stotz, CFA®
– Financial Meets Functional by Alex Barker and Ashley Feinstein Gerstley
5. Market Opinion / Analysis:
– The Investors Edge With Graham Day and Sean Grover
– The MicroCap Club Podcast with Drew Fausti and Mathew McLoughlin
– Thoughts on Value Investing with Robert Hagstrom
– Masters in Business with Barry Ritholtz
– Planet Money from National Public Radio (NPR)
10 Benefits of Listening to Investment Podcasts
1. Expand Your Knowledge: Investment podcasts provide an opportunity to expand your knowledge and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the world of finances. By listening, you’ll gain better insight into global markets, learn about new strategies and techniques for managing your money, and be more informed when making investment decisions.
2. Save Time: Listening to a podcast is much faster than reading through lengthy written articles or books. You can easily fit them into your daily routine, such as during commutes or while doing chores around the house.
3. Connect with Experts: Many investment podcasts feature interviews with financial advisors, portfolio managers, and industry experts who have direct experience managing investments and providing financial guidance. Listening to their advice can help you make more informed decisions and increase your chances of success.
4. Learn from Experiences: Podcasts provide a unique opportunity to hear first-hand accounts from investors who have already been there and done that. You’ll gain valuable insight into the successes and failures of others, without having to experience them yourself.
5. Discover New Ideas: Whether it’s a new stock picking strategy or an alternative way of diversifying your portfolio, investment podcasts provide a platform for discovering new ideas and strategies that you may not come across elsewhere.
6. Receive Regular Updates: Many podcasts offer regular updates on topics related to investments, which helps keep listeners in the loop and helps them stay up-to-date on the latest news.
7. Develop a Community: Podcasts can help you build relationships with other like-minded investors and form a sense of community. You’ll be able to interact with others who share your interests, exchange advice, and learn from each other’s experiences.
8. Be Entertained: In addition to providing valuable financial information, podcasts can also be entertaining and provide an enjoyable way to learn about investing. Whether it’s humorous anecdotes or engaging conversations, you’re sure to find something entertaining in most investment podcasts.
9. Engage with Listeners: Many podcast hosts encourage listeners to ask questions and provide feedback on their episodes, which allows you to engage with the hosts and other listeners. It’s a great way to get your questions answered and to connect with others who share your interests.
Listening to investment podcasts is an entertaining and informative way to learn about investing, discover new strategies, and stay up-to-date on the latest news. With so many topics covered by podcast hosts, there’s sure to be something that appeals to almost everyone. So give one a try! You might just find your new favorite source for financial education.
Beginner vs Expert Podcasts: Which Ones to Listen to?
When it comes to podcasts, there are many options out there that cater to different levels of expertise. For beginners, there are plenty of podcasts available that focus on introducing topics in an easy-to-understand manner and helping listeners build upon their knowledge base. These beginner-level podcasts often contain interviews with experts and discusses general concepts as well as more specific topics related to the subject matter.
On the other hand, expert podcast can provide a deeper dive into specific topics or areas of interest. These types of podcasts are geared towards more experienced audiences who already have a basic understanding of the topic and want to gain greater insight and new perspectives. Expert podcasts typically feature industry professionals discussing various aspects related to their field in detail while providing useful tips and advice.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there is a podcast for virtually every topic imaginable. To get the most out of your podcast listening experience, it’s important to consider which type of podcast best suits your learning style and needs. If you’re just starting out in any given subject matter, then novice podcasts are often the best choice as they provide a great introduction to the topic. However, if you already have some familiarity with the material and want to gain more advanced knowledge, then expert-level podcasts may be better suited to your needs. Whatever level of expertise you possess or whichever direction you wish to take your learning journey, there is sure to be a podcast that can help you achieve your goals.
9 Different Platforms to Listen to Investing Podcasts on
1. iTunes: iTunes is the most widely used platform for downloading and streaming podcasts. It offers a great selection of investing podcasts from financial experts, as well as interviews with leading investors and thought leaders in the industry.
2. Stitcher: Stitcher is an app available on Android and iOS devices that streams live audio content such as news, sports, talk radio, and podcast episodes. It has a wide selection of investing podcasts to choose from, including both popular shows and obscure ones.
3. Spotify: Spotify is one of the largest music streaming services in the world and offers its own podcast library which includes many top investing podcasts. With its advanced search tools you can easily find relevant content related to your interests or specific topics.
4. SoundCloud: SoundCloud is a popular audio streaming platform with an expansive selection of podcasts from around the world, including several investing and financial-related shows. You can search for content by topic or genre to quickly find what you’re looking for.
5. Google Play Music: Google Play Music allows users to access podcasts from its library, which includes many investing and finance-focused episodes. It also has advanced search tools that make it easy to locate relevant podcast episodes related to your interests or topics you want to learn more about.
6. PodBean: PodBean is a podcast streaming service that offers a wide variety of investing podcasts for you to choose from, as well as the ability to search for specific topics or genres. It also has a feature that allows you to save and organize your favorite episodes for easy access whenever you want.
7. TuneIn: TuneIn is an audio streaming service with a library of podcasts from around the world, including many related to investing and finance. It provides listeners with the option to browse by topic or genre to quickly find relevant content, as well as the ability to follow their favorite shows so they never miss an episode.
8. Overcast: Overcast is an app available on iOS devices that streams live audio content such as news, sports, talk radio and podcast episodes. Its selection of podcasts includes many investing-related shows ranging from beginner to advanced levels. It also offers listeners the ability to search for content by topic or genre to quickly locate relevant episodes.
9. Pocket Casts: Pocket Casts is an app available on iOS and Android devices that streams live audio content such as news, talk radio and podcasts. Like other services, it provides a wide selection of investing and financial-related shows that you can browse or search for based on specific interests or topics. It also includes features like the ability to save your favorite episodes and share them with others.