It seems America has a steely determination to kill herself.
Let’s look at the events of the last few days, since January 12, 2015.
- Nancy Pelosi named a Muslim Congressman to the very important House Intelligence Committee, which will afford him access to some of the most secretive information on America’s war on terror. Rep. André Carson of Indiana has been linked to the Muslim Brotherhood through the Muslim American Society / Islamic Circle of North America (MAS/ICNA) groups, and in May of 2012, asserted that American schools should be modeled after madrassas, which are Islamic teaching schools.
- The President released five radical Islamic terrorists to Oman and Estonia on January 14th. Of the radical Jihadists that have been released from Guantanamo Bay, one (Mullah Abdul Rauf) has even opened an ISIS base of operations in Afghanistan. To be perfectly fair, this individual was released in 2007, under Bush. It does, however, demonstrate the danger of releasing these hardened Jihadists.
- Senator Barbara Lee, a Democrat, insisted that we not call terrorists “Islamic Extremists,” lest we anger them. I am reminded of someone who had the proper response to such submissive mewling: John Adams, who stated, “We’re in a war, dammit! We’re going to have to offend somebody!”
- Josh Earnest, White House spokesperson, actually insisted “We have chosen not to use that label [of radical Islam] because it doesn’t seem to accurately describe what happened [at the Charlie Hedbo attack].” Granted, Mr. Earnest, perhaps what happened was that it was a Girl Scout Cookie drive gone wrong, but we suspect radical Islam was the driving force behind the terroristic murders.
- At long last, the White House came out angrily to fight against terrorism. Wait, no, that’s not quite right. It turns out Obama will declare war, instead, on a press that dares mention Jihad in a bad light, as reported here: Obama Will Fight Media To Stop Anti-Jihad Articles.
- As many as 70,000 Muslim refugees will be relocated and resettled in America, with absolutely no discovery permitted as to the level of fanaticism or radicalization they may possess, nor any vetting to ascertain the likelihood that they may commit Jihad, in America, from within her borders.
Any one of these actions would be insane, if one wanted to protect America from radical Islam. Taken as a whole, it shows a pattern of Islamic affiliation, on the part of Barack Obama, that even liberals can no longer ignore. Further, that was only the last week’s outrages. If you wish to browse deeper into Obama’s collaboration with Radical Islam, please peruse Nachum’s List. There are, literally, hundreds of similar examples. Most notable are Obama’s expressed viewpoints, in which he has stated over the years: “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” [The Muslim call to prayer is] “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.” “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.” “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.” “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.” “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.” “[W]e will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities.”
Some of these utterances are absolute gaslighting, and taken as a whole, show a great affection for Islam — and a complete misjudging of who radical Muslims are.
The American news media, which seems to serve only as a propaganda vessel for the White House, never asks the hard question: Is Obama sabotaging America? In fact, the opposite is true: They act in concert with Obama. They cover for Obama and write articles that whitewash Islamic atrocities, and blame the United States for acts of Islamic terror. They plead for us not to ‘backlash’ against an aggressive and deadly extreme religious movement. They pontificate that we should surrender our First Amendment right of free expression, in order to avoid ‘offending’ Islam. There is a catch: Nearly everything America stands for offends Islam. It seems, oft times, that Islam is the Religion of the Perpetually Aggrieved. After all, a publisher cannot mention pigs without offending Islam. One may not depict Mohammad in any graphic, photograph, or cartoon, without offending Islam. A woman may not even uncover her face, without offending Islam.
It is an odd phenomenon, that a citizenry often elects a leader that leads in a manner that is directly counter to their own best interests. This tendency can be seen over and over again in history: Israel elects enemies of the Zionist movement that brought Israel into existence. Germany permitted the rise of Hitler, a man who was filled with rage and who brought the nation, eventually, to its knees. Latin America, having had disastrous results with Socialism, repeatedly elect leaders who are further to the left than the ones who brought them ruin.
Now we have elected — twice! — Obama, whose love of Islam was not concealed, and we did so only eight years after the World Trade Center terror of 9/11. Let us stipulate, for the purposes of a thought experiment, that Obama is not an ally of Islamic extremists: If Obama WAS a committed Islamic jihadist who hated America, Jews, and Christianity, how, exactly, would his behavior be different?
America must steer off this suicidal path. We must chastise, and if necessary, remove Obama from power — or at the minimum, bind his hands from action that would further harm us. The news media, consistently remiss and seemingly in league with forces that would destroy us, must be indicted by the citizenry, and we must demand that they embrace and defend the culture and nation that allowed them the freedoms they enjoy.
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.