In the last week alone Barack Hussein Obama Jr. has once again blamed someone else for HIS dismal failures. Let’s review just who he blamed in only the last few days shall we?
Earlier this week in the New Yorker, President Obama suggested his approval ratings are down because America is full of racists (the same racists who elected him, twice). Now, bonus excerpts from the same article by David Remnick show President Obama blaming his failures on Fox News while accusing the network, “conservative media” and Rush Limbaugh of turning him into a “caricature. “The president also complained that conservative media had created a “caricature” of him divorced from “reality” that made rallying voters from those areas particularly difficult. “The issue has been the inability of my message to penetrate the Republican base so that they feel persuaded that I’m not the caricature that you see on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh, but I’m somebody who is interested in solving problems and is pretty practical, and that, actually, a lot of the things that we’ve put in place worked better than people might think,” Obama said.
“Conservative Media”? I thought the Main Stream Media (literately everybody BUT Fox) has virtually given him a pass on every single move he’s made from day one.
Now let’s make a quick search of past news headlines that indicate how Obama has blamed everybody but himself.
- Obama Blames Arab Spring and Japan’s Earthquake on Struggling Economy and Job Situation, August 5th, 2011.
- Obama Blames Messy Democracy for His Failed Policies, August 3rd, 2011; remarks by the president at a DNC event.
- Obama Blames Congress for US Debt Mess; Obama news conference, June 29th, 2011.
- Obama Blames Republicans for Slow Pace on Immigration Reform, July 25th, 2011.
- Obama Blames Media for Lack of Compromise in Washington; remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting July 22nd, 2011.
- Obama Blames Technology for Struggling Economy; June 14th, 2011, NBC Today interview.
- Obama Blames Oil Spectators for High Oil Prices; April 19th, 2011, remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting.
- Obama Blames Reagan for America’s Out of Control Debt and Spending; remarks by President Obama April 13th, 2011, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Lack of Fiscal Discipline, April 13th, 2011; remarks by Obama, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Bush-Congress for Putting Off Tough Decisions, August 17th, 2010; remarks at a fundraiser for Patty Murray.
- Obama Blames Bush for Tax Cuts, Deficits; Obama town hall meeting on the economy in Racine, Wisconsin, June 30th, 2010.
- Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, June 8th, 2010; remarks by Obama at a second fundraising reception for Senator Barbara Boxer.
- Obama Blames GOP for Events that Led to Gulf Oil Spill; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Republicans for America Not Being Able to Solve Problems; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody’s Problems, June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. He said, “If you’re a Wall Street Journal bank or an insurance company or oil company, you pretty much get to play by your own rules regardless of the consequences for everybody else.”
- Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of American Economy, April 19th, 2010, at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer.
- Obama Blames Bush, Congress for Deficits, February 1, 2010, delivering remarks on the budget.
- Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies; January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with attorney general Martha Coakley in Massachusetts.
- Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of Economy and American Standing, April 19th of 2010. Obama delivering remarks at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer and the DNC.
- Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Deficits, February 1st, 2010, in remarks delivered on the budget.
- Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies, January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley.
- Obama Blames Wall Street Fat Cats for Economic Disaster, December 13th, 2009, CBS News’ 60 Minutes.
- Obama Blames Bush for Overall Economy, September 27th, 2009, remarks by the president at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual dinner.
- Obama Blames Bush for Stifling Unions, September 7th, 2009; remarks by the president at the AFL-CIO Labor Day picnic.
- Obama Blames Bush for Prescription Drug Bill; remarks by the president, health insurance reform town hall, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, August 11th, 2009.
- Obama Blames Bush for Jobs, July 22nd, 2009; news conferences by the president.
- Obama Blames Bush for Failure to Recognize Europe’s Leading Role in the World, April 3rd, 2009; remarks by President Obama at a Strasbourg [France] town hall, and in those remarks he said this: “So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we’ve allowed our alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there’s something more that has crept into our relationship.” “In America there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world, instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive of you.” That’s Barack Obama, speaking in Europe at Strasbourg, blaming Bush for a failure to recognize Europe’s leading role in the world, April 3rd, 2009.
- Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, February 23rd, 2009; Obama delivering opening remarks at fiscal responsibility summit.
- Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for his Elitist Label, New York Times, October 2008.
- Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for Likely Loss in Kentucky Primary, May 2008.
- Candidate Obama Blames Washington for High Gas Prices, April 25th, 2008; remarks of Senator Barack Obama, press availability on energy plan, 25 April 2008.
Mr. Obama, in the above list alone, blamed former president George W. Bush fifteen times! After going down the list, the words by our president “I’m somebody who is interested in solving problems and is pretty practical,” just don’t seem to mean very much – do they ?
I’m used to being called a “racist” because I don’t like Barack Obama OR his many Marxist policies by democrats, Liberals, Marxists, OWSers, Chris Mathews, Melissa Harris Perry and so on and so forth. But let’s get real for a moment; Obama WANTED the job as president, nobody forced it on him so- why all the complaining? Frankly I’m overly tired of Obama blaming everybody but himself. Only a spoiled child, who has never had any limits put on him, or who has never heard the word “No,” acts like Barack Obama.
Hey Mr. President…..it’s time to “Cowboy-up” and be a man, so quit blaming everybody else!
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.