“The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods. …”
– Deuteronomy 28:36
If you thought the U.N. International Baccalaureate and federal No Child Left Behind educational schemes were bad enough, you might want to look a little deeper.
In light of the 9/11 attacks, you would think the current administration would use a little prudence if it were sincerely concerned about a radical Muslim threat. When Obama took his oath of office, he instead defied America in numerous ways. He has given $1.5 billion to Muslim-led Egypt in foreign aid, shortly after the Muslim Brotherhood declared war on the United States. This is the same man that said America is “no longer a Christian nation,” followed by a reference that America may be described as a Muslim nation.
Muslim indoctrination in public schools
Interestingly enough, in recent years American public schools have been indoctrinated with the Muslim religion. Studies have shown over 500 historical errors in public school textbooks, giving an Islamic slant to our youth.
As a result, our youth are subject to the following teachings and practices:
- Learning to become a Muslim
- Fasting for Ramadan
- Learning about Ramadan, which is a special month of the year for over 1 billion Muslims throughout the world. It is a time for inner reflection, devotion to Allah and self-control.
- Learning the five pillars of Islam:
- Shahadah, profession of faith, is the first pillar of Islam. Muslims bear witness to the oneness of God by reciting the creed, “There is no God but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God.”
- Salah, prayer, is the second pillar. The world’s Muslims turn individually and collectively to Mecca, Islam’s holiest city, to offer five daily prayers at dawn, noon, mid-afternoon, sunset and evening.
- Zakat, almsgiving, is the third pillar. Social responsibility is considered part of one’s service to God; the obligatory act of zakat enshrines this duty.
- Sawm, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan, is the fourth pillar of Islam.
- Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca, is the fifth pillar and the most significant manifestation of Islamic faith and unity in the world. For those Muslims who are physically and financially able to make the journey, the Hajj is a once in a lifetime duty that is the peak of their religious life.
- Memorizing verses of the Quran
- Adopting a Muslim name
- Staging a jihad (war against non-Muslims). Jihad, according to Merriam Webster, is the central doctrine that calls on believers to combat the enemies of their religion.
How did this happen? The American Civil Liberties Union, the American Muslim Council, Americans United for Separation of Church and State and the Clinton administration (much of what surrounds this current administration) joined together to create an environment that opened the door to Muslim teaching, while attacking anyone who speaks of the Christian religion in public schools.
In addition, there are over 225 Muslim schools in the United States of America – about 50,000 children who are being taught to, and I quote Brigitte Gabriel with ACT for America, “foster an environment of hate, loathing, and resentment toward Western culture, Jews, Shiites, secular Muslims and non-Muslims.”
America, why is this happening? In a nation that was founded on Christian principles, whose students were nurtured in a biblical worldview, could it be that the Christians became apathetic, went to sleep and allowed this radical agenda to creep in unnoticed by the public at large? (Read Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28.)
Muslim infiltration in universities
Saudis have taken advantage of the Title VI program our government implemented after World War II for educating young Americans about foreign cultures and languages.
How? They are using their riches from oil to pump millions of dollars into our universities to appoint Arab professors in departments such as political science, Middle East studies, etc. who are brainwashing our students with an anti-American point of view. They teach that we are the problem; that our foreign policy is the problem; that our wealth, enlightenment and success are oppressing the rest of the world.
This explains why Obama is apologizing to other nations. This is why he is targeting the youth vote after this anti-American curriculum has sneaked its way into our schools. This is also why the ACLU quickly represents Muslims while refusing to defend Christians who practice their faith … in public schools.
Apparently, this “Muslim in chief” that lives in the White House overlooked his Christian obligation and duty; he swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States with his hand on the Christian Bible.
The same Book that which declares:
- Thou shalt have NO other gods before Me! (Exodus 20:3)
- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12) His Name is Jesus!
- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 2:5)
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)
In conclusion, if America allows this administration to pick new gods for her, rest assured there will be war in the gates (Judges 5:8)!
As diplomacy bears gifts!
ACLU Mask Off!
Public schools are teaching what!?
America’s Christian Heritage
Think the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case was bad? You should see what MSNBC and Rachel Maddow did to Bradlee Dean. Help in his lawsuit against them. Stand for America and get your free gift.
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.