We left off showing George Soros’s proud involvement in his best organization, Open Society Institute, (OSI), which he used way to “push” ideas that otherwise were not very good. As shown below, this organization had its beginning with George Soros right after his work with the Nazi Party in 1945 but Soros was not able to create what he wished until 1993.
The Open Society Institute (OSI) was founded in 1993 by the multibillionaire hedge-fund manager George Soros. When Soros attended the London School of Economics (LSE) beginning in 1947, he was exposed to the works of the Viennese-born philosopher Karl Popper, who taught at LSE, and whom Soros would later call his “spiritual mentor.”1 Most notably, Popper’s 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies introduced Soros to the concept of an “open society,” which affected him greatly.2
“OSI’s total assets today exceed $1.9 billion. Each year, the Institute awards scores of millions of dollars in grants to organizations that—like the ACLU and HRW—promote worldviews and objectives accordant with those of George Soros.45 Following is a sampling of the major agendas advanced by groups that Soros and OSI support financially. Listed under each category heading are a few OSI donees fitting that description.”
The most famous group to pop up is the ACLU: that is the American Civil Liberties Union. That by itself shows that this former Nazi sympathizer is funded by grants from OSI, which supports the former Nazi sympathizers views.
The top 10 most widely known groups sponsored or supported by former Nazi sympathizer George Soros are as follows, according to this source:
1) The NAACP and its Legal Defense and Educational Fund uses “litigation, advocacy, and public education” to promote “structural changes” and “achieve racial justice in the United States”50
2) The National Council of La Raza
charges that “discrimination severely limits the economic and social opportunities available to Hispanic Americans.”51
3) The Sentencing Project asserts that prison-sentencing patterns discriminate against nonwhites, and seeks “to reduce the reliance on incarceration.”52
4) The Center for Community Change is “dedicated to finding the [progressive] stars of tomorrow and preparing them to lead.”55
5) The American Institute for Social Justice aims to “transform poor communities” by agitating for increased government spending on social-welfare programs.58
6) The Center for Economic and Policy Research
asserts that “the welfare state has softened the impact” of “the worst excesses and irrationalities of a market system” and its “injustices.”63
7) Health Care for America Now (HCAN) is a vast network of organizations supporting, ideally, a “single-payer” model where the federal government would be in charge of financing and administering the entire U.S. healthcare system.67 During the political debate over “Obamacare” in 2009 and 2010, HCAN’s strategy was to try to achieve such a system incrementally, first by implementing a “public option”—i.e., a government insurance agency to “compete” with private insurers, so that Americans would be “no longer at the mercy of the private insurance industry.”68 Because such an agency would not need to show a profit in order to remain in business, and because it could tax and regulate its private competitors in whatever fashion it pleased, this “public option” would inevitably force private insurers out of the industry. In August 2009, Soros pledged to give HCAN $5 million to promote its campaign for reform.69
8) Project Vote is the voter-mobilization arm of the notoriously corrupt ACORN, whose voter-registration drives and get-out-the-vote initiatives have been marred by massive levels of fraud and corruption.70
9) The Progressive States Network
seeks to “pass progressive legislation in all fifty states by providing coordinated research and strategic advocacy tools to forward-thinking state legislators.”74
10) Media Matters For America: For a number of years, the Open Society Institute gave indirect funding—filtering its grants first through other Soros-backed operations81—to this “progressive research and information center” which “monitor[s]” and “correct[s] conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.”82 In October 2010, Soros announced that he would soon donate $1 million directly to Media Matters.83
Some of these groups are outright determined to take guns away from United States Citizens, while others wish to promote a United States that would not be what the forefathers envisioned at all. The 10 on the list above are but a very few of more than 60 different groups supported directly or indirectly by George Soros. Soros does not have the man on the street in mind when he supports these groups: most, if not all of them, are determined to destroy or alter the Constitution to make it and our Freedoms null and void. From Discover The Networks, we find that George Soros is perhaps the worst thing that could have happened to the Freedom loving United States Citizens.
George Soros does his business to destroy the United States through his prodigies, such as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders.
Organizations that promote leftist ideals and worldviews in the media and the arts:
In May 2011, the Media Research Center reported that from 2003-2001, Soros had spent more than $48 million “funding media properties, including the infrastructure of news — journalism schools, investigative journalism and even industry organizations.” Among the beneficiaries of Soros’s money were such entities as: ABC, The American Prospect Inc. (the owner and publisher of The American Prospect magazine), the Center for Public Integrity, the Center for Investigative Reporting, the Columbia Journalism Review, the Columbia School of Journalism, the Committee to Protect Journalists, Free Press, the Independent Media Center, the Independent Media Institute, The Lens, the Media Fund, Media Matters For America, the Nation Institute, the National Association of Hispanic Journalists, the National Federation of Community Broadcasters, National Public Radio, NBC, the Organization of News Ombudsmen, the
New York Times, the Pacifica Foundation, ProPublica, and the Washington Post.
This is very troubling, since it shows that George Soros is giving his money to news agencies, such as ABC, NBC, National Public Radio, which could well explain why Soros does not wish to have Fox News showing the truth. But this is not, by all accounts, the total influence of George Soros. Soros has even brought his anti-United States money into some religious organizations by tossing his money in their direction if they move towards his twisted ideology.
Organizations that advance leftist agendas by infiltrating churches and religious congregations:
Soros also supports groups that are longtime supporters of communism.
Organizations that oppose virtually all post-9/11 national-security measures enacted by the U.S. government:
- 53) The Center for Constitutional Rights, founded by four longtime supporters of communist causes,107 has condemned the “immigration sweeps, ghost detentions, extraordinary rendition, and every other illegal program the government has devised” in response to “the so-called War on Terror.”108
- 54) The National Security Archive Fund collects and publishes declassified documents (obtained through the Freedom of Information Act) to a degree that compromises American national security and the safety of intelligence agents.109
Soros is even a supporter of some terrorist ideologies, which, today, should land him in jail. If Soros can give money to terrorists without any type of action, what else is he allowed to do? Is this one reason that Soros is supporting both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders? Because he knows he has no problems if they are elected?
Organizations that defend suspected anti-American terrorists and their abettors:
- 55) The Constitution Project has supported such notorious figures as Salim Ahmed Hamdan (Osama bin Laden’s bodyguard and chauffeur) and Jose Padilla (an American Islamic convert and terrorist plotter). Moreover, the Project contends that it is illegal for the U.S. government to detain terror suspects if the evidence against them was obtained through “torture.”110
- 56) The Lynne Stewart Defense Committee was established to support Lynne Stewart, who is a criminal-defense attorney and an America-hating Maoist. Stewart was convicted of illegally helping her incarcerated client, the “blind sheik” Omar Abdel Rahman, pass messages to an Egypt-based Islamic terrorist organization. In September 2002, the Open Society Institute gave $20,000 111 to this committee; OSI vice president Gara LaMarche characterized Ms. Stewart as a “human rights defender.”112
In the next article, we will show even more of what this Anti-United States George Soros does with his money to help undermine our Constitution and the very Freedom we all love. This man does, in fact, support Hillary Clinton, and he has been friends with her and Bill for a good while. That alone should be reason enough to not vote for Hillary Clinton, since she is supported by George Soros. “WE THE PEOPLE” should be very aware of this, but few, if any, even know what this man does to destroy or help destroy our Freedom and nation.
Read deeply about the so-called Democrats/Socialists, since both names do describe the Democratic Party that began slavery and seems to wish to keep the poor poor and not really help them work.
1George Soros, Underwriting Democracy (1991), p. 170.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/us/politics/30dems.html; http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/health-care/george-soros-pledges-5-million-to-bankroll-health-care-reform-push-group-says/; http://nation.foxnews.com/george-soros/2009/08/11/soros-gives-5-million-liberal-health-care-group; http://www.newsmax.com/LowellPonte/obama-pelosi-acorn/2009/12/12/id/341854
http://www.progressivestates.org/press/psn_in_the_news?page=6 (PSN was formerly known as the Progressive Action Legislative Network.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZZGTGVePE (OSI poured millions of dollars into the coffers of MoveOn.org, the Center for American Progress, and Democracy Alliance – Soros-funded operations which then funneled some of that money to Media Matters.)
http://www.examiner.com/political-transcripts-in-national/president-s-spiritual-advisor-obama-feels-he-hasn-t-had-a-chance-video?render=print (Sojourners received $325,000 from OSI during 2004-2007.)
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.