I wasn’t able to put together a Good News column over the weekend due to time restraints, but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t good news. There’s plenty of good news to start your week off! Coloradans seeks to nullify unconstitutional gun control laws, an Obamacare lawsuit may be heard by the Supreme Court which may deem the actions of the IRS and Barack Obama unconstitutional, Steve Stockman is blasting away at the Obama administration for going after Texas over voter ID laws in spite of the Supreme Court’s ruling, plus much more!
- Colorado Citizens Seeking Nullification against Unconstitutional Gun Control Laws.
- Congressman Steve Stockman calls out the Obama administration for aiding and abetting voter fraud.
- New Obamacare Lawsuit May Reach Supreme Court & Deem Obama/IRS Actions Unconstitutional
- You can help restore the Constitution by learning what it means. Let Publius Huldah help. Click here.
- Mike Adams, professor of sociology and criminology at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington and defends biblical, traditional marriage responds to one of his critics who claims he is the “biggest embarrassment to higher education in America.” Well done Mike!
- Wow! Read the story, then watch the video of vocal teacher Sarah Horn getting the chance of a lifetime to sing with Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. This girl has some pipes!
- Domino’s employee Bryon Park, 54, had just returned to his vehicle after delivering a pizza to a room in a Days Inn motel in West Melbourne, Fla., about midnight Friday when Fredrick Lorenza Kelly Jr., 32, approached him with a large knife, the Brevard Times reports. As Kelly attempted to rob Park, Park drew his weapon and fatally shot him, effectively ridding society of another bad guy. Another triumph for Stand Your Ground. Well done Byron! FOX 35 News Orlando
- Remember Tuffy Gessling, the rodeo clown that wore the Obama mask? Well, the word is he took Steve Stockman up on his offer to perform in Texas. Over the weekend he performed at the Mesquite Rodeo!
- Talk about a happy mom! This US Airman returns home to surprise his mother! Welcome home and thank you for your service!
- There is a good reason that the motto at one primary school in Perth, Australia extols the sentiment, “I got your back”. When a roomful of young teens, grade 6 and 7, heard their teacher read a story about the youngest Australian soldier to be killed in Afghanistan, and how his mother was grieving, they wanted to reach out with love and support. Each of the 32 students wrote a letter or designed a card reminding Suzanne Thomas that her eldest son James didn’t die in vain and offering their love and support in any way needed. “Dear Ms Thomas. When you’re feeling down about this tragedy, just remember all the hugs he gave you (and) that no matter what, he loves you,” wrote Jade Hancock. They all offered Suzanne advice, telling her to stay strong and be proud.
Want more good news? Click here.
Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart. But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm. They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men. Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment. Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish. They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily. They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth. Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches. Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency. For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning. If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children. When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end. Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction. How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors. As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image. Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins. So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee. Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee. But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon to the right of the comment, and report it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation. If you don’t see a commenting section below, please disable your adblocker.