Lots of Good News to start your weekend off right. Have a great one!
We’ve got hero kids, a soldier surprised by his son as he returns home, a senator moving to stop foreign aid to Egypt, and another of Obama’s minions jumps ship.
- 1 4 year old Elijah Baker not only survived a 100 foot fall, but he’s standing tall. It took rescuers six hours before they got to him! Amazing!
- A quick-thinking 5-year-old New Jersey girl calmly dialed 911 when her mother began choking on a chip. She thought she would be getting her father to help. This is one of the most precious 911 calls you will ever hear. Good job Chole Olson!
- Here’s the latest reaction from the man making the $500 tips to waiters and waitresses across the US.
- Clarence Van Dyken of Jenison, Mich., misplaced a genuine leather wallet back in 1959, according to Fox. Aron Schut, the new tenant of Van Dyken’s former home, was in the process of renovating a bathroom when he discovered the wallet by the bath tub — forgotten but still intact after more than 50 years.
- Rand Paul Introduces Legislation To End Foreign Aid To Egypt.
- Frank is back from Afghanistan and the boys didn’t know… until now. Normally Frank surprises the boys, but this time they were able to surprise him. Teagan’s reaction is priceless when he finds out his dad is coming home. This was Frank’s 12th tour overseas. Thank you for your service Frank! God bless you!
- Massachusetts boy Joshua Garcia, 8, gets help for dad Eugenio trapped in car after crash after their car crashed through a guardrail and landed upside down on a sandbar in the middle of a river.
- Grant Manier is not your typical 17-year-old. And he’s not your typical artist either. He took a compulsive habit, ripping paper, and turned it into something magical.
- Pennsylvania girl Sarah Murnaghan, 10, who fought for lung transplant now awake following a double lung transplant.
- Janet Napolitano is resigning as head of Homeland Security.
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me. Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength. Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.