Here’s good news to start your weekend off right!
- Senator Tom Davis Fights Against Crony Capitalism In South Carolina.
- Lisa Fitzpatrick’s daughter’s friend became a victim of a drive-by shooting and it became a turning point in which she quit her job, downsized her life and began helping young people in the inner city through the APEX Youth Center, by teaching them how to resolve conflicts and stem violence.
- Molly Barbery, 7, makes lemonade in Rock Hill, SC and she gives it away, but her popcorn bucket is full of money that she has donated for the lemonade. The money isn’t for herself. Molly collects it for people in Latin America who don’t have enough money to buy wheelchairs. What a sweetheart!
- Blind Student, Tsang Tsz-Kwan, With Limited Finger Sensitivity, Reads Braille With Her Lips, And Kicks Academic Butt. Amazing!
- Lucy Johnson, British Columbia Woman, Found Alive And Well After Missing For 52 Years.
- Third Grader Schools Dianne Feinstein on Gun Control, Our Rights and the Constitution.
- 12 year old Jeremy Drew calls out a Las Vegas Cop for parking his motorcycle on the sidewalk. Parking on the sidewalk will get you a ticket but what happens when a police officer does it? Way to go Jeremy!
- Jeff Bliss confronts his teacher for not doing her job and as a result really got the support of teachers and students alike.
- The Liberty Counsel has stepped up and supported American military personnel who are coming under the Obama administration’s heavy hand against religious proselytization.
- Ron Paul schools Piers Morgan on what should be done regarding the NSA’s spying.
Blessed is he who considers the poor; The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble. The LORD will preserve him and keep him alive, And he will be blessed on the earth; You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies. The LORD will strengthen him on his bed of illness; You will sustain him on his sickbed. I said, “LORD, be merciful to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.” My enemies speak evil of me: “When will he die, and his name perish?” And if he comes to see me, he speaks lies; His heart gathers iniquity to itself; When he goes out, he tells it. All who hate me whisper together against me; Against me they devise my hurt. “An evil disease,” they say, “clings to him. And now that he lies down, he will rise up no more.” Even my own familiar friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me. But You, O LORD, be merciful to me, and raise me up, That I may repay them. By this I know that You are well pleased with me, Because my enemy does not triumph over me. As for me, You uphold me in my integrity, And set me before Your face forever. Blessed be the LORD God of Israel From everlasting to everlasting! Amen and Amen.
For more good news, click here.