California has become the first state in the nation to allow trans-gendered students to choose which school bathrooms and locker rooms to use and which sport teams to join based on their gender identity. Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill No. 1266 into law Monday August 12th. The law will go in to effect January 1.
What the heck was he thinking? This means all children in all California schools from Kindergarten to the 12th grade can “choose” which restroom or locker room they “feel” like going in. I’ll say that I’m glad all my kids are grown and out of school. What kind of lunacy is going on in the halls of government? Is this what we elected these people to do?
In this age of information and with the advent of the internet, kids are allowed access to too much information as it is. Where are the rights of parents in all this? This is proof that government is directly bypassing the rights of parents in what we want and how we decide to raise our children and we, as parents, need to put our foot down!
It was bad enough that Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2009 created “Harvey Milk Day.” As I mentioned in one of my previous articles, Harvey Milk was a degenerate homosexual predator of teenage boys who were hooked on drugs and not only did the “Governator” crate a “holiday” in regards to Milk, President Obama awarded Milk (posthumously) The Medal of Freedom ; the highest award a civilian can receive in the United States. As part of “Milk Day”, teachers in California schools would encourage children to “cross-dress” in honor of Milk. Now with this new law; Bill No. 1266 children would be allowed to go in to whatever restroom they want?
Did I.Q.’s drop in the last decade in our government officials when we weren’t looking? Who the hell do these people think they are? I was under the impression that our kids went to school to learn how to read and write. They are supposed to be learning what a great nation the United States of America is, not how to learn how to cross-dress and become more confused.
If this is not a sign that our elected officials reach has exceeded their grasp then I don’t know what! I taught my 3 Son’s, to be polite, be respectful, to say “Yes Sir” and “Yes Ma’am” when addressing an adult. I taught them about what it means to be a man and to always be respectful to women. I taught them that they were not “owed” anything that they didn’t earn and I taught them that to serve ones country in uniform was an “honor” .
This is proof that the LGBT community is using our tax dollars (with help from the State) to “recruit” our children. What’s next step ladies and gentlemen, are the schools going to allow our children to fornicate in school and will teachers be able to allow that too ?, I used to believe that my kids were “safe” in school and now I know that is not the case. The LGBT ‘community” is influencing our elected officials to let them have access to our most precious commodity…our children, this also gives gay and lesbian teachers access to our kids. It’s my job to raise my children as I see fit and I will not allow some politician who caves to the homosexual Lobbyist’s a say so in how I do that. No way!
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I have had enough! What I encourage all of you to do (Especially you residents of California), while your elected representatives are at home on “vacation”, is call them and let them know in no uncertain terms that this will not be tolerated ! While trying to address a concern of less than 2 percent of the population, California is now forcibly violating the rights of the other 98 percent.
This whole “political correctness” thing has gone to damn far!
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.