The mainstream media in Florida glowingly reported recently on how Tampa’s Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) Board of Directors reversed its earlier refusal of a bus ad from the Florida chapter of the Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). They generally misrepresented the new “acceptance” by HART, making the HART board look like a bunch of big hairy Islamophobes for rejecting Hamas-CAIR’s cynical and deceptive #myjihad ad campaign.
Yet, true to form for the mainstream media, they haven’t had a word to say about our new AFDI ad campaign that tells the truth about CAIR and offers help for girls who fear they might become the victim of an Islamic honor killing. Despite the fact that the Florida media wrote about the new CAIR campaign, literally running CAIR’s press release as if it were news, not one, not one Florida paper reported on our new ad campaign.
Fearing what? That their readers might learn something true about CAIR and its real motives?
CAIR’s new campaign advanced “embracing diversity,” but there is no such diversity in their real agenda: imposing Shariah. There is no diversity under the Shariah, as evidenced by the recent Muslim massacres in Kenya, Nigeria, Peshawar – this slaughtering of kuffar was going on at the same time CAIR’s campaign was announced.
As Robert Spencer has pointed out, CAIR is not really the civil-rights organization it claims to be: “CAIR is actually an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case – so named by the Justice Department. CAIR operatives have repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah. Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror. CAIR’s California chapter distributed a poster telling Muslims not to talk to the FBI. CAIR has opposed virtually every anti-terror measure that has ever been implemented.”
Our honor-killing ad features heart-rending photos of girls who have been murdered in honor killings and offers help to girls who are threatened. It is part of our ongoing campaign to raise awareness and bring a stop to the phenomenon of honor killing. These girls have rights, too, they’re human beings, and yet they’re completely forgotten in our politically correct culture. We’re standing for the human rights of these girls.
Our CAIR ads are a response to CAIR’s own ad campaign. Samantha L. Bowden, communications and outreach director of CAIR-Tampa, said: “We got to set the record straight of who we are and what we do.” I totally agree. We do have to set the record straight on who CAIR really is and what they do. That’s why we are running our ads.
Our AFDI ads feature several prominent critics of CAIR, as well as victims of the harassment that has been characteristic of the organization’s response to those it perceives as standing in the way of its aims. These include:
- Muslims who came to CAIR for legal help and are now suing CAIR for mishandling their cases and defrauding them:
- “It was devastating. I was taken by someone who was supposed to care and represent my needs.” – Bayenah Nur, who went to CAIR for help and is now suing CAIR
- “CAIR represented itself as the nation’s premier civil-rights law firm to defend Muslims. Instead, they defrauded me and then cheated me afterwards.” – Iftikhar Saiyed, a Muslim who went to CAIR for employment discrimination
- Lawmakers and law enforcement officials who have told the truth about CAIR:
- CAIR “has ties to terrorism” and “intimate links with Hamas.” – Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.
- “CAIR, its leaders, and its activities effectively give aid to international terrorist groups.” – Steven Pomerantz, Former FBI chief of counterterrorism
- Revealing statements by CAIR’s own leaders:
- “WHO CARES?” – CAIR’s National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper when asked if American Muslims were among the Kenya mall jihad mass murderers
- “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” and “The Quran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.” – CAIR’s cofounder and longtime Board Chairman Omar Ahmad
- A victim of CAIR’s opposition to counterterror efforts:
“[CAIR operatives] lie about my life most of the time and try to destroy my character, my capability, and my trust in the community.” – Abdirizak Bihi, Somali Muslim anti-terror leader in Minnesota who tried to stop recruitment in his state by al-Shabaab, the murderous jihad terror group behind the Kenya mall massacre and was attacked by CAIR for doing so.
The ads have been submitted to Tampa transit officials and will begin running on buses on Oct. 21.
Has CAIR condemned the slaughter of non-Muslims under the Shariah? Have they addressed the oppression and subjugation of non-Muslims under the Shariah? Are they creating programs within Muslim communities to denounce jihad? What has CAIR done about the 80 percent of U.S. mosques that teach and preach jihad? Nothing. Just the opposite: They deceive and dissemble in the cause of jihad.
But we’re countering with the truth.
See other ads here.
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon to the right of the comment, and report it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation. If you don’t see a commenting section below, please disable your adblocker.