An Obama campaign supporting website recent touted Barack Obama’s “accomplishments,” but it wasn’t an actual Barack Obama campaign site. It was the Communist Party USA site.
Here’s the endorsement of one Barack Hussein Obama in an article titled “Why vote?”
The biggest dirty trick of all is fooling voters into thinking there is no difference. The huge voter surge in 2008 elected President Barack Obama, the first African American president. In the face of non-stop opposition, he pushed through:
- Affordable Health Care Act extends coverage to 35 million uninsured people, outlaws denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions and extends until age 26 coverage of children under their parents plans.
- Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act for equal pay for women.
- Stabilized the economy with $789 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act that saved or created 3 million jobs. Invested billions in clean energy jobs, saved the auto industry.
- Unemployment benefits for millions of workers despite Republican threats to shut down the government. Obama was forced to yield on Bush-era tax cuts for the rich that he wanted to terminate.
- Appointed two women to the U.S. Supreme Court, including the first Latina woman, who support the rights of working people.
- Established the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and used a recess-appointment to name the director over Republican opposition.
- Created a new food safety agency to protect people from food-borne illness.
- Ended profit-grab by private banks on students loans, reestablishing Federal control on these loans and used the savings to extend loans to more students.
- Doubled the funding for Pell Grants to $32 billion, increasing size of the grant $819 to a maximum of $5,500.
- Ended the war in Iraq and moved toward ending the war in Afghanistan.
Before providing the above “accomplishments” they issued a warning:
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and many others, died for a most precious human right, the right to vote. Now, the same racists who denied Black voters ballot rights in the 1960s are trying to keep voters from the polls in 2012.
In the old days, they called it a “poll tax.” They rode at night and wore white sheets. Today, they wear expensive suits. But they still steal elections by cutting off early voting, by imposing photo ID requirements that poor voters can’t afford. It’s called “voter suppression.”
It will take a fight to defeat these dirty tricks. Voter suppression tactics violate the letter and spirit of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Everything from sit-ins to mass rallies on state capitol steps are called for.
Ask yourself if this rhetoric we read on the Communist Party’s website doesn’t sound identical to the Democrat’s rhetoric we have been hearing for years. It’s because Allen West was right when he blew the whistle on the number of Democrats in the Congress that are actually Communists.
The CPUSA has endorsed Obama on several occasions. There are two examples where this has been pointed out: Here and here.
Daren Jonescu writes,
We must not allow the extreme rhetoric in which the endorsement is couched to distract us from a more fundamental issue, which is this: the CPUSA endorses Barack Obama on the very same grounds — even in the same words — that Obama uses in defense of himself.
If a communist were operating under the official umbrella of the Democratic Party, and were thus forced to use Democrat talking points rather than speak his own radical mind, we would interpret this as typical leftist cynicism and subterfuge. But this time the words appear on the CPUSA’s own website. These are the words the official voice of international communism in America is choosing to use to explain its reasoning to its own target audience. No one visiting the CPUSA site is confused about the nature of the organization. The website’s slogan is “Radical Ideas. Real Politics.” The Party’s prominently displayed self-description appears just under the Obama endorsement:
A better and peaceful world is possible — a world where people and nature come before profits. That’s socialism. That’s our vision. We are the Communist Party USA.
The issue here is not to point out guilt by association. Rather one must ask themselves why the Communist Party not only supports Obama’s policies, but they encourage their own members to support Barack Obama. There can only be one answer to that: his policies are like the slogan on their website: “Radical ideas. Real politics.” In other words, his policies align with those of the Communist Party, by their own claims.
This is not a right wing publication endorsing Obama. It’s the Communist Party USA.
I’m sure the Democrats would love to keep this under wraps and not herald the fact that their nominee has been endorsed by Communists, but apparently Communism feels right at home in the Democrat Party, so much so that they endorse their nominee.
Don’t forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.
You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.